The last view/angle is the killer!

Reply #353918 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

This jam is very handsome.

Reply #353922 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Wish he had a contract from the start of the year. Would of taken out the dunk comp again!

Reply #353930 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Wow. Very Vince Carteresque with how he just seemed to have plenty of time to do what he wanted with it once he'd caught it.

There's been some insane dunks this year, tough job making the top 10 list. If the judging criteria was how much noise I made sitting at my computer alone when I first saw the dunk then this one would rate pretty well.

Reply #353934 | Report this post

Shaqfu  
Years ago

Next dunk comp he's in he'll be able to eat the cupcake off the rim.

Reply #353970 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bang.

Reply #353978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Biggest dunk I've seen since Carter's windmill oop off the board

Reply #353981 | Report this post

Stepback  
Years ago

His mouth is level with the ring, just sayin...

Reply #354043 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

I love the reactions of the opposition team in the background. One guy even stands up and then realises that he probably shouldn't have and quickly sits back down!

Reply #354058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

juror, i could be wrong, but i think that is NJ's bench we can see. wearing the grey/charcoal warmups, as you can see with the dude at the end of the clip. the first couple of seconds you can see the Rockets' bench at the other end in red warmups.

Reply #354067 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

No that is definitely the Rox bench in the game speed shot. All the reactions are great - McHales little nervous tic thing and the other three guys around Budninger going "Did you see that?" were priceless... Good observation Juror12...

Reply #354175 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

I see there is some confusion (on my part too). The guys at the end were the Nets bench - if any of the Rox guys did that McHale would have surely clotheslined them (a la like he did to the ex-nonpareil megacoach Kurt Rambis in the old days)... A nice play is a nice play but you are supposed to be a professional. Hence the Rox bench tried to suppress their reactions.

Reply #354186 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's identical to the one Vince did at gauchos in about 2001(?)

Reply #354188 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754