Anonymous
Years ago

Breakers vs Blaze

Does anyone know of any live streaming sites for this game? or if there is live radio and if so where could i find either?
Otherwise who's your tips?
I think if gold coast dont get up on this one they have no chance in the finals if they even make it. But there in with a chance if everyones on their game.

Topic #27784 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers have lost 1 game at home this season, I can't see them dropping this one in front of a sellout crowd. I got free tickets but gave them to my Mum and Sister for this game, TV is fine by me

Reply #354276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

breakers up by 12 at the half

worthington doing nothing again with 3pts and 3 pf

deleon jacking up low percentage shots as usual at 1/7 from the floor

NZ shooting 6/10 from 3pt range

I predict a blowout in the 3rd to NZ

Reply #354338 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blaze will play nz in the semis n the breakers can book in the dates for the big dance!! they will lose next week on the gc n blaze will finish 4th perth will have the crocs!!

Reply #354348 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers pretty much had their way. 48% from outside the arc. Abercrombie with 24 and Wilkinson with 20. Jackson controlled the tempo and was just shy of a double double

Reply #354354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if breakers play a smaller line up at their next meeting to save the stars for the finals. blaze may be playing perth if they can get past their bench players.

Reply #354369 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754