Tassieballer
Years ago

Ater Majok

The last news I heard about him was that he was picked in the draft by the lakers. Does anyone know how he is going? Who is he playing for now?

Topic #27817 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

He has been playing in Slovakia for Nitra. First time I can recall him being associated with 1 team for an entire season which is great news.

Averaging 11.0ppg, 8.2rpg, 1.8apg, 2.6bpg in the Slovakian League and 11.2ppg, 9.3rpg, 1.0apg and 1.3bpg in EuroChallenge.

Reply #354680 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

last time i saw he was in some israel league...

Reply #354687 | Report this post

fisherman  
Years ago

When will Lakers activate him?

Reply #354733 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

won't

Reply #354832 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Based on current perfromance, Majok will be lucky to get a gig in Summerleague.

Reply #354882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't get it, why is there so much hate for Majok? Is it because he has behaved like an arsehole on the court in the past? Because he has an athletic gift and people are jelous? Because he's not Australian born?...

Reply #354996 | Report this post

MikefromtheK  
Years ago

My guess is people jealous because they lack the physical attributs of Majok.

Reply #355014 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Where is the hate?

Look at his numbers and performance in a league with a standard that could be compared to our own SEABL? Nothing there indicates NBA standard...

I would love nothing more than for Majok to make it to the NBA along with any other Australian, however I believe that is now just a distant pipedream.

Reply #355016 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

future GWS target for sure

Reply #355101 | Report this post

Oberon 38  
Years ago

Ater Majok is hopefully having the time of his life playing basketball in another country, playing euroleague games as well and still a lakers developement player.
Not many Australian players have been drefted and recieved these kind of opportunities.
Good luck to him

Reply #355107 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:03 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754