Anonymous
Years ago

Neil Mottram in the SANFL?

I saw in that AFL/SANFL footy mag that came in The Advertiser on Saturday that a Neil Mottram is on West Adelaide Bloods list.

The age, height (around 6'10") and 0 games played would indicate to me it's the former NBL veteran (and former 36er) Neil Mottram.

Anyone know when he made the move to footy and if he can actually play the game?

Topic #27851 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have a mate playing out at Westies, he trained for a few weeks. Decided he isnt going to play, but will be around the club in another position.

Think i heard he 'may' play CABL. Forrestville again?

Reply #355301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's on their SANFL list for this season?

I've been able to get some info that supposedly he started training with them around Christmas time and has since played a few trial games in the reserves.

Reply #355303 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Being the life long Westies supporter that I am (despite growing up in the heart of Rooster territory...) I can tell you that Mottram is on the Bloods playing list for 2012.

http://www.westadelaidefc.com.au/TEAM/PLAYERPROFILES.aspx

Reply #355348 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:41 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754