Looking for Juniors, coaches and refs -East Sydney

Easts Basketball league are currently looking for Juniors of all ages for basketball competition starting soon.

Games are held Sundays at Waverley College and feature experienced refs, prizes for winning teams all in a convenient location.

We are also looking for potential coaches, junior refs and also senior refs.

To register your interest please email [email protected] or visit www.eastsbl.com.au

Topic #27860 | Report this topic

Hanging Round  
Years ago

Are travel expenses covered?

Reply #355435 | Report this post

basketball tragic  
Years ago

it is good the forum is taking on a national look.

i myself have not visited oz hoops for a couple of years now.

Reply #355436 | Report this post

basketball tragic  
Years ago

also people move with work, uni, family etc - and you never know - put an ad out there and.....

Reply #355437 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, with the next upgrade to Hoops, categories will go national. Local and Juniors will be broken down by state/region, etc.

Reply #355445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

excellent so come classics we can get on here and bag other states players ;-)

Reply #355450 | Report this post

There really isn't a national forum. Nor a good Sydney forum for Basketball. So I'm glad that this is starting to get more exposure.

Reply #356153 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:05 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754