Discussion thread.

Topic #27905 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Was never in doubt...

Reply #356053 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

30 votes in front of the next candidate Everard Bartlett. Says it all really.

Reply #356063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what is his ethnicity just out of interest?

Reply #356520 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Born in Kasakstan

Lived in New York

Aussie residence.

Reply #356525 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I think you mean Kazakhstan...

Shame he does not qualify for a European passport as this country is classed as being in Asia...

Reply #356544 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Clear winner. Wish the Sixers had recruited him!

Reply #356549 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

@LC: I think you mean that it's GOOD that he doesn't qualify for a European passport as he'd be leaving our shores a LOT sooner otherwise! Then that would be another quality Australian talent playing only 4-5 minutes per game in a euro league just because it's got better standing than the NBL...

Reply #356614 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

I agree Wookiee. It might just mean he'll hang around the NBL a little bit longer. It's too easy for Aussies to play on the 'dual citizenship' arrangements and play in Europe. I'd rather see a guy like Bose go over there as an import, because that would mean that he reached superstar level here in the NBL, much like Matty Nielsen did.

Either way, Bose presents as a very exciting, tough nosed, extremely hard competitor that will do great things in the green and gold for many years to come.

Reply #356625 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:55 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754