taipanman
Years ago

Taipan off season thread

Post all relevant 'Pan news here for the off season such as signings.

1st off the rank my boi Grabau 1 year extension :)

Topic #27950 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heard a whisper Ballinger to follow!

Reply #356617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no you didn't. don't be an idiot. they already have dusty signed and would keep the other two big guys.

Reply #356622 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

dingo, taipanman, lollipop - try to pick a username and stick with it.

Reply #356623 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

Ballinger will re-sign with the 36ers. The club is very keen on retaining his services.

Reply #356635 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Keen at minimum wage I hope. Never trust an athlete's ankles, after a certain age with history attached!

Reply #356651 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

Kobe24 i'm pretty sure Ballinger would be offered a reduced salary. An experienced player on the bench is going to be very important with Clark opting for a youthful line-up.
I honestly think the loss of Ballinger and Crosswell for a large portion of the season were pretty significant in determining our overall finish. You really need these experienced guys to settle the team, especially down the stretch in close games.
For mine, I thought we looked much better and showed more poise when Crossy was running the offence earlier in the season. His experience in particular, I believe in invaluable (great choice for captain).

Reply #356660 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ballinger is out of contract and the club haven't re signed him YET to public knowledge. Regardless, his going to be a solid addition to any club. No doubt he will be on alot of teams radars now his a free agent.

Reply #356668 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

SOS would be very dumb to offer Balls anything close to his last contract. If a team is willing to take a bet on him and outbid, id let him walk.

Reply #356676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ballinger would be a great fit for BLAZE or GONG

Reply #356692 | Report this post

moo moo  
Years ago

heard a whisper they are chasing a key centre. anyone know of a centre on the free agents list.

Reply #356715 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Ian Crosswhite?

Reply #356719 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Schenscher has an option but could leave. He's local, but Crosswhite is a decent defender.

Reply #356735 | Report this post

moo moo  
Years ago

crossy wants to go back to melb, so he is waiting for offers.suposedly

Reply #356808 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754