3. North
4. Woodville
5. Sturt
6. Norwood
7. Centrals
8. Southern
9. South
10. Eastern

Forestville to be dominant again with Tucker back for a repeat performance. With Blake back, the addition of Josh Knight and an import that looks good, West will finish 2nd and North should round out the top 3 under Pero. Woodville to be the big improvers with the guidance of Smyth and Sturt should still hold onto a finals spot as they still have Darren and Daly and some promising Juniors.

Norwood to drop down after several retirements but could sneak into the 5 if their juniors step up. Centrals import will give them a few W's and Southern might get close in a few games. Magdenless Eastern and South to fight it out for the wooden spoon

Topic #27963 | Report this topic

Ob  
Years ago

Everyone knows it's the "other" Phil Smyth who is ACing at Woodville, right?

Reply #356771 | Report this post

Hoopsfan99  
Years ago

Any news on any NBL players and who they have signed with?

Reply #356779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ob, I get the impression thta many people actually think it's the General, which of course, it is not.

Reply #356781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

woodville no higher than 6 come seasons end

Reply #356785 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I think people do realise there are two Phil Smyths. One of them is reported to be the grumpy one, but can someone tell me which one?

Reply #356796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Johnson to suit with west after his holiday

Reply #356809 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

My prediction will be Jacob and his armpit shot will still be on the cover of the programme and no one but West and Tigers will provide the full list of oppositions teams and their jumpers, this season .
Oh and a certain 3 refs will be on constant rotation with all west games

Reply #356812 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has anyone seen the North import and what is he like?

Reply #356832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great predictions but... I'd take Woodville out of 4th, push Sturt and Norwood up into 4th and 5th and slot Woodville into 6th & u will have nailed it!
North Import is about 6.4" and looks very strong and bulky.

Reply #356879 | Report this post

Schlanky  
Years ago

Sturt probably the only one I was completely wrong on! All others around the mark, and as #879 said, Woodville dropped out and Norwood in the 5!

Reply #373981 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:12 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754