lollipop
Years ago

Will Jason Cadee leave gc?

Off contract and rumoured to be wanting to return to Sydney. Could the kings sign him over an import (shane rates him)

Or are the Hawks an option to partner Martin and use imports at other positions? Is Bruce staying at kings? Could be an indicator.

Topic #27981 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

should've gone to UCLA

Reply #357079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doubt bruce will stay at kings
He will go back to adelaide!!

I'd put money on cadee at the kings
would run a 3 guard rotation in martin, cadee and import pg

Shane has always talked him up

Reply #357083 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Cadee instead of an import PG? LOL...

He might be quicker off the bench in Sydney, but he'd still be behind an import PG and had decent minutes for a young fella this season...

Reply #357086 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Cadee is still under contract with the Blaze...

Reply #357087 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I am pretty sure he isnt under contract next season.

I am also pretty sure he will test the waters, even if he does end up back at the blaze next season.

Reply #357089 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

Worth wrote in his column recently that Cadee is coming off-contract.

MUNGO TEST WATER.

Reply #357091 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

Wortho*

Reply #357092 | Report this post

greg  
Years ago

Have no idea why Wright is unable to use Wortho consistently and effectively. He can't be "past it" and has to play 25 minutes.
Deleon obviously has a geeen light to shoot when ever
he pleases and this throws out plays and game plans, if there were any. End of the season but Blaze seem to be disjointed again and without leadership, unlike the Cats who can pounce on these weaknesses easily.
I expect they will look better at home but extra damage probably done to Gibson's calf tear.

Reply #357097 | Report this post

Jinga84  
Years ago

Bruce won't be back in Sydney. Heal is going to institute a cleanout, and he doesn't rate Bruce as worthy of the kind of money he's asking for. Cooper and Iti obvious goners as well.

Reply #357100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce has always been overated, every little glimmer of hope he shows, his lovers have jumped on it was the second coming or something. People forget just how shocking he was in Adelaide... after his first ever game against the Hawks that is. Not sure why heal would clean out the Kings, they showed some great promise under him, id keep the core, and just upgrade my import shooting guard spot. Grant and Kaz can go exist, and Bose is going to be a definite player.

Reply #357123 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I think it was more in relation to Heal cutting out the dead wood and players that aren't on contract that he doesn't think can cut it...

As for Bruce, I think that he performed very well for us and would be a great shooter that can fill in at the PG spot in a three guard rotation with Import PG and Madgen, but with Martin already signed and reports from people online that Bruce didn't really click with the team properly, it's disappointing that he will probably not be back...

Reply #357125 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Cadee & Harvey in the backcourt at kings next season.

Make or break for Hammer - he needs to make it work!!

Reply #357129 | Report this post

Howdy  
Years ago

Jason Cadee would be a good fit in Sydney with the addition of a stud Import PG, 3 guard rotation with Luke Martin.
I have heard that Luke Cooper has commenced negotiations with the Tigers, Martin Iti is already playing NZBL.
If they get the right import PG the Kings will be a contender in the next 2 seasons. Bose is the kind of player you can build a team around, like a younger Worthington type, not positionally just the same consistent performance from an aussie.

Reply #357130 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

He's coming off contract but the team has an option which as far as i know, will exercise.

Reply #357132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My information is that he'll play in the SEABL during the off season...

Reply #357186 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Meaning?

Reply #357194 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Who Nat?

Reply #357198 | Report this post

yes i have heard he will be playing for Brisbane Spartans in the SEABL.

There is a connection with Shane HEal there as well, as Heals daughter is playing for the Spartans womens team !!! So looks like shane might be able to see a fair bit of him playing.

Reply #357297 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:52 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754