lollipop
Years ago

Gold Coast v Perth game 2

Odds:

Gc 1.65
Perth 2.20

Who we like to win?

Blaze coming off a belting but Perth's shooting percentage bound to fall.

Topic #27987 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth!! They should make it to the gf, if not tonight it will be sat nyt. There burning still from last yrs loss to nz, spoke to a few of the guys there gona go after the blaze!!

Reply #357219 | Report this post

Snip  
Years ago

perth in a canter for mine

Reply #357220 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Going off Sundays form, Gold Coast will have to have their best game of the year to beat the Cats.

I would take those odds for Perth to win if I wasn't a Wildcats fan, even though I don't think my judgement is clouded that much.

Reply #357221 | Report this post

lollipop  
Years ago

Blaze will be pumped and on their home floor never say die attitude. Surely 1 of goulding/gibson will get hot behond arc?

Will be closer than Sunday....

Reply #357251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

12:30pm. For an elimination finals game. Jolly good job One...

Reply #357277 | Report this post

G Rudd  
Years ago

According to my TV guide on Austar, the game tonight starts at 11pm and our game tomorrow night at 12.30.
Can't not show THe Wrestler tonight and The Last King of Scotland tomorrow night. This is just 1HD proving that they don't give a dam about the NBL games and maybe their way of trying to get rid of keeping their deal with the NBL.

Reply #357289 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Are you kidding? 12:30 for a finals game??? This is beyond a joke.

These will be the two best games of the year so far and they're both on later than some regular season "showdown" between two crappy out-of-contention teams like Sydney and Wollongong..

That said, If I were a betting man I'd be putting money on Perth with those odds.

Reply #357301 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

At this rate, with every game getting later and later as they get more and more important, I predict game 3 of the NBL Finals to start at 2:30 am, and be commentated in Spanish.

Reply #357302 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Hopefully the Boomers can get a medal in London along with the Opals. Then as the average Australian want to watch the game, NBL pull out of 10 and go with SBS or ABC.

Reply #357309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/18/108/v-390900.html

The game on live now rather than waiting for One to show it at 12:30am.

Reply #357320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blaze up 45-38 at the half.

Reply #357325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blaze up 60-57 at 3-Qtr time

Reply #357328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blaze win 72-70.

Series tied 1-1

Reply #357329 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Costly charge call on Redhage in the dying minute. Clearly left his hand.

GC Blaze carrying on like under 10's winning in their first ever grand final appearance in the first quarter was embarrassing. It is the first quarter. Perth is always going to come back at you. No need to get all excited and leap of the bench because you hit two straight baskets. There is still 35 minutes left on the clock.

Reply #357363 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

If a couple, well just one, more threes went down for Wagstaff it would be over.

But now I need to drop another $120 on tickets to watch the Wildcats finish off the Blaze on Saturday.

Watched the stream so glad I didnt stay up till 3am watching the game.

Reply #357380 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:45 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754