Mick
Years ago

Live stream for Crocs / Breakers Game 2?

Anyone know of a live stream that will be happening tonight of the crocs / breakers game in Townsville? No way I can stay up till 3 a.m. to watch a game on ONE when I have to wake up at five...

Topic #28001 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Also... Isn't airing the game at 12:30 a.m. a blatant violation of ONE's "near live" clause in their contract with the NBL...?

Reply #357340 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

We will be watching it live on Sky Sport in NZ

Reply #357386 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Thanks for rubbing it in Mystro ;)

I've been a season ticket holder since the first ever Townsville game twenty years ago, but I'm working away at the moment, so I can't get to the game. The most important Crocs game since that ill-fated 2001 grand final series, and I can't even watch it. Such a slap in the face...

Good to hear it's on live in NZ, hopefully some kind-hearted tran-tasman brother streams it for us basketball-deprived Aussies...

Reply #357401 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

crocs have to get luke involved quick....really quick !now !

Reply #357481 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

No effort or team play from the Crocs. Such an easily won game, all it would have taken is a bit of effort on the defensive end and their home court advantage would have done the rest. Alas, we're going back to Vector for game 3...

Breakers have more offensive rebounds as the Crocs have defensive at this point.

On top of that, these refs have been baaaad. It's been both ways though, but yeah, baaaaaaaaaaaad.

Reply #357485 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I guess the hot North Queensland weather thawed out the corpse of CJ Bruton. If it wasn't for him I dare say the Crocs would have caught them and snuck into the GF.

Reply #357486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mims leaving Bruton to double team, showed his lack of study, NEVER, i repeat NEVER leave CJ Bruton, no matter how old and balding, open for a 3. That and the coach leaving Schenscher on the bench the ENTIRE 4th quarter, spelt doom for the Crocs, who had their chances to creep back in. How Luke was benched for the 4th is beyond me, he is a matchup nightmare most of the time. And he had been in, so wouldve Pledger who is slow, meaning one less quick shooter the Crocs have to defend.

Reply #357488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Robbed!! Each tyme nz never ever get called for fouls!! the crocs got raped!!! Most cocky team ive seen!! hope the crocs smash those f**n smiles of there face!!! If not the wildcats!! Same as the cats got ripped of last nyt at gc!!!

Reply #357509 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I'd have to agree that the breakers are painfully cocky. Gary Wilkinson in particular needs a slap across the gills. Such a tool.

That said, credit to them for stealing back home court advantage. Hopefully the crocs decide to share the ball and actually show some effort back at Vector...

Reply #357510 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The Breakers actually showed some effort this time, took the ball out of Gill's hands and forced other Crocs to make the decisions.

Reply #357515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Breakers bench came on and took control. Great game from Pledger and Leon Henry rebounded well down the stretch. Both Cedar brothers were impressive for Townsville but Crawford and Holmes impact was limited. Some pretty soft calls both ways but NZ won because they hit the shots down the stretch that Townsville hit at Vector in game 1.
The Breakers freethrow shooting was impressive, Abercrombie's shots weren't dropping but he was like 10/10 from the line

Reply #357518 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

That last post was me

Reply #357519 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Predictions for game 3?

I honestly have no idea. Obv. NZ are favourites but anything could happen...

Reply #357523 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The refs will decide!!!

Reply #357524 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I'm picking the breakers in game 3, not gonna get caught slipping twice

Reply #357528 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Breakers are the better team but I think Townsville will be just as pissed off they got their pants pulled down in front of their home crowd (just like the Breakers were in game 1), and should be revved up for game 3. Hopefully they show up to play and it's a good game from both sides.

Hope the refs stay out of it as much as possible. Too many stupid whistles both ways that kept disrupting the flow of Game 2.

Reply #357535 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

which ever way it goes it will be close.

Reply #357580 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:17 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754