Anonymous
Years ago

Worthington=useless!!

Enough said!!

Topic #28022 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

How he got all star 5 i will never know!!! Biggest tossar in the nbl behind 2hard to guard my arse!!! the kid hasn hear ove an assist!!!

Reply #357676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DeLeon got 6 assists tonight - next uneducated comment?

Reply #357684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldve had 16!! But hiss a tossar like the whole team bar cadee, petrie n hoare!!

Reply #357685 | Report this post

Waratah ABL  
Years ago

haha you mean DeLeon had 6 turnovers only 4 assists..... love it when people are condesending and they are wrong makes my day

Reply #357690 | Report this post

Greg  
Years ago

Could have really done with Harvey out there last night. Only had to be better than Teys. They had no leader. Definitely the mystery of the season.
Wortho must be looking at getting out of his contract surely? Apparently he can't show leadership unless he has the "captain" hat to wear? If the next two years are the top dollars that we hear about, Blaze owners could do well to consider. Wright can bring in another "THTG" type forward from somewhere. It's a whole new group anyway.

Reply #357700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As a Blaze supporter, I 100% agree. he has been worthless all season. Can't hit any shots, only thing he hits nowadays is the floor with his continuos flopping. What a waste

Reply #357702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

With what he gets paid he should be doing a lot more. Lots so out of shape. At least lift a weight or two.

Reply #357711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have a beer for me.

I'll have a few myself while I count up all this cash I've made since I've moved to the gold coast.

Cheers fellas,

Whortho

Reply #357725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^Wanker

Reply #357743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

worthington is useless you say?

Interesting.......and how are all your NBL careers going?

Reply #357771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nbl isn't a career it's the dole for those not good enough for the show

Reply #357773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I find it funny when idiots go to the 'how's you nbl careers going?' line. You have no idea who you're talking to and what they've done. Regardless, you don't need to have played in the nbl to have an opinion on it.

Worthington was good but his best is definitely behind him.

Reply #357781 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Any person who has represented australia can play the game in my book. I think he still has a couple of good years in him yet, however i dont think that he has found his place with GC, I think you would see his numbers grow if he joined a team like sydney again.

Reply #357832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nah, He was a fair player once but now hes just a dead set wanker. Love the have another beer coment....he looks in great shap huh!! hahahahaha

Reply #359723 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754