G-Funk-Era
Years ago

36ers Merchandise

Hey all, just wondering does the 36ers have a DVD out, i heard somthing awhile back and didnt know if it was a rumor or not? Ive been looking on the 36ers website but havnt found anything. Can someone shed some light on this topic?

Thank

Topic #2805 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

I don't believe there is one out yet. But I also heard on the grape vine one is due out in the future.

Reply #31902 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

There was one issued last season you could pick up for around 30 bucks, a good buy and it goes for around 2 hours... hopefully the next one they bring out may have some special features like top 10 sixer dunks of all time etc etc

Reply #31903 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

G-Funk-Era - all you need to do is contact the 36'ers office and they will send it out to you. I think the total cost including postage is about $35. It is worth watching just for old times sake. IMO there is too much old school stuff in the sense that the highlights go for too long. As much as I love the 36ers I just found it a bit boring at times. It definitely needed some NBA video producers in their to make it more exciting.

Hey, you can buy mine for $20 if you want - it's only been watched once!

I definitely agree with Kriss - hopefully they will bring out another one which has top ten dunks, blocks, assists etc with highlights from the championship years with some cool music and commentary to it all.

Reply #32034 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:02 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754