Anonymous
Years ago

NZ v Cats GF Tips and predictions

I'm going to start this of with only 24 hours till tip off. I recon Perth to get game one by 5 points and to wrap up the series in Perth next week. I think Injuries will hamper the Breakers and Perth to pounce. Redage for MVP

Hope it's a good series

Topic #28056 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

Warning : Wildcats fan.

Perth in 2
or
NZ in 3

If Perth can get the first game, which they could(not should), then they will wrap it up at home. However the same could have been said about the semis last year.

It will be a good series whatever the outcome.

Look for Lisch and Redhage to shine but will need Wagstaff/Knight/Nevill to also have an impact on the scoreboard. Bonus points if Martin/Robbins/Tovey can get some points, but really are not necessary offensive pieces to the Wildcats game.

Reply #358070 | Report this post

g  
Years ago

At there best! No team can beat perth!! Intestin who the refs are gona be?? N see how perth get treated!! Dont think no 1 bar Perth fans want us to win ANOTHER championship!! Think perth will get them!! Not sure but if we win tomorrow nyt im gona bring my broome to the jungl!! If perth come back 1 up? lights out 4 the breakers!! Boys are still pissed about game in the semis n the way how cocky that team is!! Perth win they will win big!!

Reply #358076 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I'd rather read a dozen pointless Patty Mills threads than that garbage from g.

Reply #358082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cats by 12 in game 1

Reply #358087 | Report this post

snip  
Years ago

lol @ The Situation

Perth in 2

Reply #358097 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Anyone have any idea how g is planning to get a large northern W.A.coastal tourist town all the way to the way to the "jungl!!" ????

Reply #358106 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

i think g might be my 'shares portfolio'adviser !

Reply #358116 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers to win at home and take the series 2-1.
If the Breakers don't rebound and throw the ball away they will go down 0-2.
Abercrombie to bounce back from injury, Pledger to step up and CJ to be CJ playing Finals Basketball.
Lisch will be dangerous for Perth.

Reply #358117 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

oh, and wildcats in 2.

Reply #358124 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Abercrombie's fitness is a huge factor. If he is severely limited that could be the break Perth need to get game one. Of course, all three games are a toss of the coin between these two.

I think this is the best GF matchup since Sydney v Melbourne in 08, which was prob the best ever.

Reply #358127 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not a particularly brave prediction, but Breakers in three. Season series went 2-1 to NZ with an extra win in Perth I think. Had a blowout loss without CJ or Knight playing.

Reply #358146 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:30 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754