jacob
Years ago

under 18 nationals

watched SA lose a big game last night to NSW country , giving WA a shot at medal game, thanks guys !

just wondering what the expectations were of SA going into this comp ?

Topic #28108 | Report this topic

Hydra  
Years ago

Actually mate, if Tasy beat NSWC you still miss out.

Reply #358874 | Report this post

jacob  
Years ago

i know its not guarenteed mate, can you explain to me how that works but i couldnt figure it out. ??

i also think if vic give us a hiding tomorrow morning percentage could play a factor too.

thanks for answering the question but ?

Reply #358876 | Report this post

Hydra  
Years ago

Percentage doesnt usually come into it unless 3 teams all win/lose against each other by the same margin.

If WAM loses to VICM and TAS beat NSWM then SAM goes through as they will be tied on win with WAM and the win the head to head.

Reply #358880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nice thanks Hydra! WA boys looking the goods with NSWC up 39-30 again TAS

CARRN NSWC for WAs sake

Reply #358881 | Report this post

jacob  
Years ago

cheers mate for clearing that up.

be wikid to have wa finally going for a medal, especially at home!

Reply #358882 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

SA out now?

Reply #358894 | Report this post

jacob  
Years ago

yep

Reply #358896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so this team has underperformed! does this coach now get first shot with them next year in under 20's seeing as a new coach will definately be needed, or will there be new blood with new ideas and new player selection criteria given a chance

Reply #359106 | Report this post

green  
Years ago

Why would the coach follow his group to 20s? Surely he'd stay at 18s and someone else will coach 20s. In any case, are you sure Casella won't be back??

Reply #359112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

green do you live under a rock, cassella wont be coaching anywhere for a while

Reply #359114 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not so sure about that

Reply #359116 | Report this post

green  
Years ago

114 no I don't live under a rock, I'm well aware that Tony has been a very naughty boy. My question stands (which you haven't answered): Are you sure Casella won't be back? Might not be me that is living under a rock. A tip before you slag off at people here: Do your research carefully.

Reply #359119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have heard there may be a few coaching changes next year. I just have no idea who would step into the roles if they're vacated.

Reply #359121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i have heard Neil has been told casella isnt to coach at this level again

Reply #359125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He isn't suspended for years. If he makes good on his suspension I'm sure there is no reason why he couldn't do Under 20s again.

At under 20 level he has probably overachieved.

Reply #359126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

code of conduct!! thats all i am going to say

Reply #359128 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

still no offical release so i suggest that TC is doing his penance and moving on. GOOD LUCK

Reply #359387 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:16 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754