Degenerate
Years ago

Steve Nash to Make History?

On NBA.Com a poll was taken to see who the fans think will get NBA's MVP award was this season, Steve Nash from the Phoenix Suns was favourite from the fans.

Though the poll proves not a lot. I thought I would investigate. I stumbled across that the last "White" man to win the NBA's MVP award was the Great Larry Bird when he won the Award in the 1984-1985 Season.

Nash will be the first "White" international player to the win the award, if he does win.

The fans usually have a lot to do with NBA, and recently reading a post about 76% of the NBA being black, this story surely interested me.

I give good luck to Steve Nash at this time, he is a truly great player.

Phoenix is going strong in the Play-Offs and Steve Nash is the centre of attention.

What are your thoughts on this story, Steve Nash, the awards, etc.

Topic #2812 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

12 points and 15 assists in his last outing. 15 assists. Bloody hell. He's like some some of penetrating ferret - I like the man.

Reply #31899 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Good to see there is still hope for the white man in the NBA.

Reply #31901 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Nash is a passsing machine, that guy gets his team-mates involved to the max. However if needed he can get himself open and knock down the shot.

Reply #31907 | Report this post

Buddha  
Years ago

I saw one phoenix game a while back and no matter where he was or who was around, he would find a teammate for an open shot...it was pure brilliance

Reply #31929 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

i reckon steve nash is an unbeleivable player yet i cant see him winning MVP. Hes the best pg in the game, and without him phoneix would be nowhere. But ill be surprissed if he wins.

Reply #31962 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When the New Mexico Scout went to the tute to have a look at players... he said Ryan Kersten reminded him very much of Steve Nash when he was his age. Go Pini Go!

Reply #31997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hah, Ryan Kersten....I played on his side for about 6 years, lost touch with him a few years ago, as we went to different schools. I was the one the convinved him to play his first game. Many one on one games were played in the early hours of the morning in his backyard. I seen his dad a few months ago, and he said ryan was in Germany. Good luck to the kid.

Reply #33991 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

man that guy is so good and his last game is 22 assists

Reply #132046 | Report this post

Years ago

hh

Reply #136788 | Report this post

Wow, Bizzy AND undersized pf giving props to Steve nash! remember this thread guys

Reply #136803 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:51 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754