joshuapending
Years ago

36ers online season ticket system

is it just me or does anyone else find the online renewal system horrendous? I can only see 1 ticket and when i try and purchase another, it does not display the early bird discount. I admit i'm no e-commerce guy but how hard is it to track and order 2 or more tickets at once.

Topic #28155 | Report this topic

Vodka 94  
Years ago

didn't even try to bother this year, cause it confused the heck of me last year I ended up doing it manually so you are not alone.

Reply #359555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

never found it so hard to give a company my money.

Reply #359583 | Report this post

Ando  
Years ago

I had to log on last year as 2 different users to get my 2 tickets. This year is no different accept I forgot all about this and couldn't remember my 2 usernames and passwords. Finally all done. Although I'm not sure why I renewed my tickets???? Probably to get the best entertainment going around....

Reply #359717 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Thought it was crap last year and from the above posts it seems not to have improved. Any decent shopping trolley worth it's salt can easily track several items/seats at once and this one should. One of the clunkiest systems I have used.

I will be faxing my tickets in this year. Lofi works better here. I have a Bachelor of IT (Ecommerce) and will not use this sub standard system that would not pass first year standard. It just fails plain and simple!!

Reply #359812 | Report this post

Hogwash 23  
Years ago

Agreed. I couldn't remember my user name ( not allowed to use my usual name) and it came up with some weird combo of letters and numbers. I have 4 tickets so had to enter four different passwords and user names. Hopeless, and they want us to become members again!!

Don't get me started on having to pay early to get a discount! Who's playing in the team???

Reply #359816 | Report this post

Singlets  
Years ago

Its not the sixers system its the same one every club uses across the league.

Reply #359823 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754