igotmadskills
Years ago

Rajon Rondo just lost his mind

Rondo just got ejected for bumping an ump.
What an idiot stupid thing to do in game 1. Now he will miss game 2 and may be more. Pretty aggressive towards a ref so he deserves a suspension - NBA players cant be doing that.

Topic #28203 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is saying he triped on the umps foot. He does trip a little but what a boneheaded play.

Reply #360471 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

foolish!

Reply #360476 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Well, what a silly boy then... And the result is a loss, going into game two against the Hawks who must think they are a real chance now to get to the second round of the playoffs...!

I guess sometimes millions of dollars just isn't enough to settle ones senses, is it?

Just disappointed really as the Celtics are probably up there with the Spurs in experience with that starting 5, but this will upset the apple kart, won't it!

Reply #360477 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

any footage anyone

Reply #360481 | Report this post

Jerry Dennard Jr  
Years ago

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/04/29/you-make-the-call-rondos-bump-accident-or-intentional/

he did trip on the umps foot, but he was being a complete doosh.

Fine him $10k to $25k and let him play game 2, oh and i wanna see that same ref do game 2.

The ref made the right call on the play - that was always a foul on Bass.

Reply #360482 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Trips a little no doubt.

But as he makes contact with the ref,he pulls his shoulders back and looks to intentionally do it.

I think its one of those "He didn't mean to do it, but he didn't care if he did do it"

Reply #360489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing wrong with that. Fine him and move on

Reply #360493 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

Rondo Rondo Rondo; can be a triple double machine but then you do stuff like this. I guess this is the warts and all part no?

Reply #360519 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Looks like he trips first, regains his balance and then "chests" the referee to his back, making a second contact. It is after this second contact that the referee ejects him!

Reply #360526 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754