is that it?
Years ago

U18 Div 2 game on

time to play 2nite i am going down to the game after my game to suss it out heard alot about these 2 teams Sturt vs Forestville gonna b big damn BASA court 3 anyway from wat i heard both teams have all their players on so we will c lata.

Topic #2822 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

yeah, nice.... thanks for the information. At the moment I'm sitting at work after locking someone up and doing the paperwork, I've just had my dinner, and about to lock up another bloke on a warrant....

It's gonna be big down at the Watch House, cell 25... be there!!! stacks on!!!, and there are some mean players in there at the moment....

Reply #32020 | Report this post

No one cares about this league

Reply #32027 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

from what I saw Forestville caned Sturt

Nothing like the big game over Summer - Eagles a class above

Reply #32031 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

forestville 2.1's won but i dont think sturt played well. just wait for the state champs when sturt will kill them once again!

Reply #32038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sturt have been having an average season, no question bout that.

What are some other results from the weekend?

Woodville u18d2 beat West 49 - 44.

Reply #32040 | Report this post

np  
Years ago

sturt played like a team that doesnt deserve to be in the top 2. they are overated and struggled to score. Fville are the best team in the comp and deserve their position. state champs is in the bag....

Reply #32051 | Report this post

np  
Years ago

sturt played like a team that doesnt deserve to be in the top 2. they are overated and struggled to score. Fville are the best team in the comp and deserve their position. state champs is in the bag....

Reply #32052 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

sturt are good - the game those 2 teams played over summer was a classic - last night was a white wash

Reply #32054 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

The Di 3 match, which I now you wont care less about F/Ville 46 - Sturt 43

Reply #32058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any description for the woodville win over west game??

Reply #32059 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

close game start to finish, woodville up by 2 at 1/4 time, 22 all at half time, west by 2 at 3/4 time.....44 all wit 1:30 to go and woodville scored 5-0 down the stretch to clinch it 49-44. no real standout performances.

Reply #32062 | Report this post

matty  
Years ago

well west.1 beat undefeated no more north1 at port yesty very good game issabelle playing evry well

Reply #32067 | Report this post

curious monkey  
Years ago

Yawn!

Reply #32088 | Report this post

buddy  
Years ago

A 20 point difference between the best two teams on paper, F/VILLE (1) and STURT (1). Is sturt overated? and will F\VILLE (1) be threatned by any team? Did any body watch the game between F/VILLE and STURT? Who wer the key players of F/VILLE to get them over the line?

Reply #32231 | Report this post

Some other guy  
Years ago

I play for sturt, we just had a real average game, we couldn't shoot any one who watched can tell u that. State champs will be a different affair, don't write us off just yet.

Reply #32286 | Report this post

np  
Years ago

i play for fville and there was a huge difference in skill level between the two teams during the game. to sturts credit they kept the intensity up at a very high level but they couldnt put the ball in the whole. the gf from summer was the same story. i have no doubt that sturt will lift their game for state champs but if they dont, it will be an even bigger blowout...

Reply #32657 | Report this post

sweet  
Years ago

yer i play for west and sturt r a very good and we r OK but we r like near the bottom on the ladder and sturt should be top and we only lost by 1 with 2 of our player out

Reply #33218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

f/ville won the final as u probably know already.. no surprises there but a good fight from sturt. The final positions for u18 reserves boys was:

fville
sturt
norwood
south

Norwood finishing 3rd was a surprise. They hadn't been performing well throughout the season but pulled out the guns for state champs obviously. They were missing their main big man and were injury plagued apparently so good on them. f/ville however are still a cut above the rest.. i can't see them beeing beaten any time soon.

Reply #34295 | Report this post

Some other guy  
Years ago

A great grand final, sturt fought hard and would have won except for a 9 - 0 fun by forestville in the first two mins. Should be some more classic games over the coming season.

Reply #34645 | Report this post

np  
Years ago

fville came out switched on.. sturt didnt.

Reply #34700 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

No, we came out in our top secret new defence that you had never seen before, fresh out of coaches trip to the states. Worked well huh :D.

Reply #36830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it was as good as Port Power's defence!!

Reply #36836 | Report this post

a  
Years ago

b

Reply #37714 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

That bad Anonymous?

Reply #43297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha top secret new defence. i dont believe there is a defence that is top secret. lets see..man or zone..or matchup zone

Reply #46873 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:42 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754