Avv
Years ago

Gibbo already in Boomers team?

Was part of the uniform unveiling today, would be strange to be a part of that and then NOT make the team:

http://basketball.net.au/index.php?id=302&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=2439&tx_ttnews[backPid]=282&cHash=85bc7f09a6

Topic #28238 | Report this topic

Vart  
Years ago

I thought the same thing Avv. Though given there were only three NBL players in the most recent Boomers team, I guess if they were going to send anyone it would have to be one of those guys.

It will be weird now though if he doesn't make the team.

Reply #360965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Probably more to do with him being available for the photo shoot!! He wouldn't have gotten to keep it, still a long time before the Olympics he could get injured and be no shot

Reply #360969 | Report this post

Jerry Dennard Jr  
Years ago

This actually means nothing.

Uniform photo shoots are just that, he's in the squad, he was available and he's not ugly - people forget how important that is for a publicity photo shoot such as this.

I'm guessing no other player on the squad meet all these criteria, so he gets the gig. he's still a 50/50 shot a best to make the team IMO.

Reply #360979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its because he's a C grade celebrity now, with getting his face on wag nation every now and then.

Reply #360993 | Report this post

taibu  
Years ago

how he landed that hot bird is beyond me, he's ugly, still gotta respect that...he's getting some quality puss

Reply #361023 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Uniforms make the girls look like air hostesses and the boys look like college graduates!

What ever happened to the good old aussie dryza-bone and slouch hat?

Reply #361078 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

taibu: They broke up last year.

Reply #361169 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Wouldn't say the uniforms were 'blinged out' as Lauren Jackson stated. Just looks like they all graduated from Harvard!!

Reply #361240 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I didnt realise Adam Gibson is ugly?

Reply #361275 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754