AussieHoopla.com
Years ago

Robert Rose interview

We had great talk with Rob Rose about how the NBL needs to improve, who the greatest NBL player is and more. He also talks about his career playing in the NBA, why he had so much fun in Adelaide and what he thinks of Mike Dunlap! Was a great chat. Listen to it on iTunes, just search for us Aussie Hoopla or visit the website for links

Topic #28274 | Report this topic

Happy Days  
Years ago

Robert Rose said:
Would he pay to watch anybody in the NBL-No
Its an indictment on the league that Cameron Tragardh is the leagues leading scorer.
Wack!!!
Best Coach:
Brian Goorjan/Rick Barnes-Uni of Texas
Worst Coach:
Mike Dunlap-couldnt handle adults.

Reply #361702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

loved it!

not enough about his time here in Townsville but that's my selfish opinion

Reply #361709 | Report this post

Tweet Tweet  
Years ago

I agree with everything he said.

Reply #361726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow, he really knows SFA. "they want to go with the NBA key but the Euro 40 minutes".

Reply #361736 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

I thought his interview resembled a 6ers thread after a loss. Lots of opinion, plenty of inaccuracy and no viable solutions offered (interspersed with the occasional piece of common sense). How insightful of Rose to be able to use all his experience and inform us that all things will be better except "there needs to be more money in the game" or "all our good players are going to Europe because there is not enough money in the game" or his few other versions of the same theme.

Reply #361769 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

My hero.

To the vaults to watch his highlights!

GOAT.

Reply #361826 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:44 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754