hereschenes
Years ago

Worst Tech Foul Ever?

Topic #28294 | Report this topic

Outsider  
Years ago

I dont understand, what could that have possibly been for? I would love to hear an explanation on that one.

Reply #362056 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

The only (weak) explanation I can come up with is that the ref saw the Grizzlies player sorta ducking out the way of the high five, so maybe he assumed that there was some kind of deliberate intimidation going on?

Reply #362057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the game was fixed. The NBA up to their old tricks again

Reply #362058 | Report this post

xXx  
Years ago

Shout out to Tim D and the Sacramento Crew.

Reply #362061 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

evans goes over to the team and makes some high five gesture aswell to backup your assumption.
When i saw it I was thinking maybe there was something said on the court, but after watching that footage it throws that theory out.

Reply #362065 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I'm stumped. Nothing visible from the video.

However not complaining because later on that game Evans shows us how he can flop.

The constant flopping and acting is becoming disgusting.

Reply #362066 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with KET. That one wasn't deserved but it's a little payback in my eyes for all that disgusting flopping. Really hoping the Grizz whip them in Gm. 7.

Reply #362068 | Report this post

Titan15  
Years ago

Totally agree, worst tech foul ever

Reply #362074 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I don't get that Tech. Disgraceful.

It's worse than the ejection of Tim Duncan for laughing on the bench with his team mates and that Ref asking Tim to fight.

Reply #362084 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

That's a shocker! Are the NBA likely to come out with an explanation post game?

Reply #362111 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I'd be more sympathetic if Evans didn't fall down everytime someone farts near him.

Reply #362169 | Report this post

Boomer  
Years ago

Apparently in their explanation it was for "taunting" which is just mind blowing.

Reply #362183 | Report this post

Maxx  
Years ago

If that is a tech then they should call a tech after every freethrow as the norm is to five the shooter after a make.

Reply #362188 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

OMG - WTF!???

Flopping and inconsistent officiating, calling soft fouls when a referee feels he needs to be noticed or guesses because he is out of position...

These are some of the main reasons we get frustrated watching the game, but it is not always the officials that are to blame, players who get away with stretching the rules and those who believe they are too BIG for the game are as much to blame as anyone...

Reply #362231 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Great to see Vinny Del Negro step in and support one of his players too.

End sarcasm.

Reply #362692 | Report this post

captain dan  
Years ago

must have been directed at the official would be my only explanation, seeing the game though evans was getting hassled down low alot in the game arms were flying everywhere! may have yelled out bout time or sumfin' - he was complaining alot after every missed attempt by him!

Reply #363127 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754