Anonymous
Years ago

Australia vs China basketball games on Fox

Well Australia v China anyway.

Let's hope FOX cover NBL games too.

http://www.basketball.net.au/index.php?id=302&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=2452&tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&cHash=18f3ae69d1

Topic #28321 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's hope they do...FTA NBL better for the sport than Foxtel NBL.

Reply #362639 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

don't rather.

Reply #362641 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Dammit. I was hoping this would be NBL, I already knew Fox Sports picked up the lead-up Boomers games. But this is still great news nonetheless.

All three matches will be played in WA..

The Minister said the Perth matches would be broadcast into China via CCTV, across Australia on Fox Sports and throughout WA on WIN and Channel 9.

Shame it won't be broadcasted nationally on Channel 9, But i like Fox and Nine's commitment to their Olympic Coverage and even the Pre-Olympics stuff.

Reply #362643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will the Boomers games be LIVE on Fox Sports?

Reply #362645 | Report this post

Des  
Years ago

Olympic coverage on free to air of team sports always blows, they show bits and pieces and interrupt good games by crossing to archery or some other lame sport. The pay tv coverage is usually more complete ... Let's hope anyway. Fox will likely cover games

Reply #363260 | Report this post

Simo  
Years ago

I just got my Foxtel TV guide today & none of these games are advertised at all !!

Reply #364196 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

Simo, according to the online guide (which shows the next two weeks) game one of the YouYi series is scheduled to be on Fox Sports 1 at 5.30pm on June 9.

Reply #364211 | Report this post

Simo  
Years ago

Ok cool thanks mate

Reply #364286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So its 5:30pm EST? And 2:30pm Perth time? So its 30 minutes delayed telecast. Do I have that right?

Reply #364297 | Report this post

Simo  
Years ago

5.30 EST is 3.30 WA time, so hour n a half delay

Reply #364299 | Report this post

Simo  
Years ago

Channel 9 is showing game 1 live on Saturday 2pm WA time

Reply #364692 | Report this post

William  
Years ago

Channel 9 aren't even showing Monday's match in Albany but I personally think they are showing Game 3 after State of Origin

Reply #364800 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:32 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754