donkey
Years ago

Where will Nevill end up?

For some odd reason Perth dont want the home grown big. Will another NBL team pick him up or is he off to europe/d-league?

Possible suiters in NBL are Crocs and Blaze.

I have ruled out Cats/Tigers are these are his ex clubs he seems to have fallen out with and the other clubs have their big's shored up.

I reckon with his size/ability he will pick up a gig with a mid range euro team for solid money.

Topic #28326 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

Perth do want him, but it would mean only having a couple points to fill 2 spots, so can't fit him in the points cap.

I think he wants to go do NBA summer leagues, or get a Euro gig.

Reply #362731 | Report this post

donkey  
Years ago

Why dont Perth sign him then.

I reckon you only need to go 8 deep on an NBl roster anyway.

Also get to offer opportunity to a few rookies.

Reply #362733 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think the Blaze should definitely chase him. He showed he can play in an up tempo system this year, and would fill possibly the biggest weakness in their roster.

It will prob come down to the offers he gets OS, but it isnt necessarily a great time to be an import in Europe.

Reply #362740 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I'm wondering where Daniel Dillon will end up also.

Reply #362745 | Report this post

boss  
Years ago

hope he stays here.
kings should have signed him instead of crosswhite

Reply #362747 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I said why Perth dont sign him...

Perth have 12 Points with current signings.
Nevill is a 8.
If they sign Nevill they will have 4 points to sign a back up SG and SF.

TBH although Nevill is tall and good when he is switched on, he often seemed to be not in rhythm and always too soft. If he got more physical and hit the court running he would be twice as good of a player.

Reply #362751 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Mystro, Dillon will be at the Blaze, there's just an obvious hold-up in them signing any contracts right now.

alexkrad, they need to replace Williamson too and Bartlett is a four. Can't fit both, I guess.

Reply #362757 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

Would you as a player sign with a team that is having financial difficulties? With all these rumours floating around about players waiting for pay cheques from last season, I wouldn't take the risk.

Reply #362759 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

pwned, that was what I was thinking. May be an opportunity for another club to poach his signature. I would love for the Breakers to get him but I don't think their will be anywhere near enough points left

Reply #362777 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe perth will re sign him

Reply #362849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My son trains with him every couple of days, he's working hard, very positive and looking good.

Reply #362894 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:06 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754