Red
Years ago

Bartlett, Hire and Trueman complete Cats Roster

As revealed by thewest.com.au last week, the Wildcats will confirm Bartlett, Greg Hire and Jeremiah Trueman as the final three players on their roster for the 2012/13 season.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/basketball/13713138/bartlett-jumps-on-to-cats-roster/

Topic #28332 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Those three are worth 10 points.

The rest are either 57 or 59 points. I wondered if they might try to keep some room free to replace an injured player with an import if the need arose. If the rest are 57, they could essentially replace any of the starters with an import. If 59, they could replace any starter bar Wagstaff. Not too silly.

Reply #362865 | Report this post

Red  
Years ago

Since Bevo has been at the Cats it seems he likes having that import card up his sleeve.

Reply #362866 | Report this post

g  
Years ago

Perth will be up there again!!! Personally i would get a replacement for tovey!!! Need More points out ove the starters. Still, very To up n down!!! Still a solid team!!!! Also a team with a chance to win the championship!! That's all u want as a member!!! Good pick up in Bartlet, hire also i am glad trueman is back. top bloke, good roll player, never had the chance last season, so if they get the rotations going right he will be fine.

Reply #362868 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Isaac, I think the rest are on 58.

Reply #362869 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Got an email from the wildcats saying that Luke Neville jerseys are for sale at $30. Thought that was more cheeky than clever!

Pretty happy with the team actually considering the points restrictions. Glad Bartlett is back along with Hire.

Reply #362870 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

So who is out- williamson?

Reply #362875 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Williamson and Nevill, yes.

Could Williamson end up out of the league? Crocs have Crawford and Cedar. Cairns have their new rookies. Tigers will get Lewis and have Dorsey. Adelaide will probably pick between Ng and Herbert. Blaze have Goulding and will get Dillon. Breakers don't really need him. Sydney have enough in that position.

Reply #362877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would anybody want Williamson? Does nothing but shoot 3s at a low percentage! Doesn't contribute in any other areas

Reply #362879 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Predictable but good line up.

Hire should continue to improve with more minutes.

Bartlett will bring a new look to the guard rotation.

Hope Trueman can find his feet and get more confident.

And the old bring in an import if a starter gets injured is nice insurance.

Reply #362911 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Damn that's disappointing. Sixers should have kept Bartlett as their backup SG. Can do so much more than Ng or Herbert.

Reply #362930 | Report this post

ineedmore  
Years ago

I'm with you Beantown. Great value for money in my opinion.

Reply #362949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So in Bartlett & Trueman out Nevill & Williamson.

The Wildcats have gone backwards a fair bit this offseason.

Reply #363028 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:34 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754