Tru Blue Emcee
Years ago

Great Pepsi ad: Uncle Drew

I know this is an advert for Pepsi but i thought it was very well done...Uncle Drew Schooling Kids lol

Topic #28364 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Saw this on News.com.au, brilliant video!

Reply #363436 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Great ad!

Reply #363458 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #363463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh wow, an attractive woman in the crowd just happened to be drinking Pepsi Max.

Fake.

Reply #363465 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

Fake or real, who cares. Just a very funny and entertaining ad. Good stuff Kyrie. I still like him, even though he snubbed the Boomers.

Reply #363475 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

For me, the giveaway that it was fake was when they showed the make-up being applied... Kidding. C'mon, try to enjoy an entertaining ad. Doesn't need to be some completely unrehearsed Punk'd situation to be entertaining.

Reply #363480 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

I think the fake reference was in terms of the players on the court, and people in the crowd, whether they really knew what was going on.

From what I read they told everyone they were filming a documentary.

Either way, it's pretty fun to watch. Kyrie has a wicked handle, and surprising hops too.

Reply #363487 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The film crew could've easily provided an esky of Pepsi and other drinks and then selectively filmed/edited what they wanted. I'm sure at some point people realised something was up though.

Reply #363500 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I'm sure at some point people realised something was up though.

Do you think it might have been when he ooped it to himself off the backboard or a bit after that? I mean, they ARE American afterall ;)

Very funny ad...

Reply #363512 | Report this post

Harry Balls  
Years ago

Someone should introduce Uncle Drew to "Grandmama" from 18 years ago (holy crap it was 18 years ago!).

I think they'd make a cute couple.

Reply #363567 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

beat me to it Harry Balls....I just hope KI's career on the court goes better than LJ's (he'll never get the same cash though).

Reply #363580 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

It's a great ad. Let's start the 'Uncle Drew for Boomers' campaign now - there's still time! :)

Reply #363905 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:31 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754