BJF
Years ago

Biggest 36ers Dunk of all time

compiled some that i thought would be eligible.
Who do you have as the biggest dunk from a 36er

Darnel on Dwight #2

Farley on Thomas

Topic #28440 | Report this topic

Big Marty  
Years ago

I wish I could find the video for it, but one of my favourites was by Willie Farley I think in 04'-05' at the Dome, where he pulled off a Tomahawk over Shane Heal.

If I recall, it was part of the 'NBL on Fox' adverts for like 3-4 years.

I would also say anything by Leon Trimmingham.

Reply #364748 | Report this post

Vespa  
Years ago

Surely Trimmingham has a highlight.

Reply #364749 | Report this post

d@b  
Years ago

Julius Hodge on Russell hinder

Reply #364751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Never going to forget Farley's slam over Melvin Thomas. One of the great moments at the Dome.

Reply #364755 | Report this post

Olaf  
Years ago

How about that Paul Rees dunk? Can't remember which final it was but that brought the house down

Reply #364756 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

let's not forget Sam Harris

Reply #364767 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Stephen Weigh over Worthington last season was pretty good.....for a recent one.

Reply #364769 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

Way way back here.

Orlando Phillips tip jam to win the game at Apollo.

1989 I believe

Reply #364803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bill Jones tip jam!

Reply #364816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

some pretty average dunks in those vids. Those wouldnt even make the highlight reel in NBA.

Reply #364836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mark Nash throwing a huge one down. Cannot remember who on or against, can just picture him rising up, statue of liberty style!

Reply #364853 | Report this post

One of my best memories was John r, pass through the legs on a fast break to Rick Brunson for a power right hand slam!

Reply #364863 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Trimmingham on Zigeti (no idea where to start on the spelling of his name) was insane, no run up, massive elevation, huge cock-back and threw it down hard.

Reply #364868 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Mark Davis v Perth at Apollo. Drove on right-hand side from the 45 and bang, over three of them. Gets better every year .....

Reply #364875 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Mark Davis on (i think) Bradtke.

Davis was off the bench as a vet at this point, he threw it right on Bradtke and the young team went crazy! Brunson, Rillie etc acting like school kids picking Mark off the floor.

Massive.

Reply #364891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Biggest one for occasion was Bill Jones doing a put back slam off a Pearce missed 3 to beat Geelong on the buzzer.

Reply #364918 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I remember a huuuge Kevin Brooks jam in the late 90s. Not sure who they were playing, but remember at the time it was one of the biggest NBL dunks I'd ever seen. It was straight on, one legged, one handed over someone.

Reply #364958 | Report this post

AussieHoopla.com  
Years ago

Trimmingham, Trimmingham, Trimmingham

Reply #364994 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Best dunks on the Sixers:

Saville on Davis. Ouch!

Wollongong import who had the biggest dunk at the Dome, an alley oop. What was that dude's name? He played for the Sixers too...

Reply #365039 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Neon Leon I swear down western end in front of us he took off from 3 point lane .
He grew wings somehow .

Reply #365045 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I remember a Leon Trimmingham alley-oop from a pass near half-court, never found it on youtube..

David Robinson used to do some nice ones too

Reply #365110 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:39 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754