bob
Years ago

basketball uniforms

hi does anyone know where i would be able to create a uniform on the internet so me and my team could see what it looks like before we make a decison. If u do it would be very helpful and we would very much appreciate the help.

Cheers

Topic #2848 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bob why do it on the internet just call up proball and have them do it for you!

Reply #32308 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There's a few places that do can make custom ones for you but they come at a price. Just draw a uniform that you would like then look in the yellow pages for dress makers or the likes, these people are usually able to do it for you. Main one people know of is proball, but there is another one on Port Road I think it is, just down from the entertainment centre.

Reply #32316 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there are a few down port road. one is emmsee sports.

Reply #32322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh, emmsee that's the place i was talkin about. cheers.

Reply #32323 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

You can design your own basketball uniforms on the net at www.hoop2hoop.com.au It's easy to do and there is a range of styles and colors. I am the rep here in SA. The State Champs gear is also on there.

(Mod: You'd get more business if you told them which Paul you were! Don't be scared!)

Reply #32335 | Report this post

Scott  
Years ago

Not sure if this is what you want but it an alternative

www.tshirt.com

hope it can help

Reply #32347 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Hey Paul

hoop2hoop is a great site....next time my team needs a uni will use you to get it going.

Reply #32354 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Paul, come out of the closet and tell people who you are ..... or I will. You did some great stuff with the Salvos last year (damnit - you probably know who I am now!!).

Reply #32436 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Yes, its me, Paul Rees the itinerant 36ers basketball player who also has a trophy business and has gotten into basketball uniforms and merchandise through www.hoop2hoop.com.au And yes Moses I've guessed your true identity many months ago.

Reply #32498 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

How's Aunty Prue (did I get that right)?

Reply #32510 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Aunty Prue is great thanks Isaac and she got a big buzz out of your mention that time. Thanks

Reply #32564 | Report this post

Doogs  
Years ago

www.gamegear.com.au
has a new design program! great prices and service too!

Reply #80298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

definitely go to Vortex Basketball. We ordered uniforms off them and they were very professional and very affordable

www.vortexbasketball.com.au

We shopped around but Vortex was easily the best we found

Reply #91917 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:17 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754