Bizzy
Years ago

Big Ben gets NBA DPOTY

So Big Ben has done it again! Defensive player of the year. Hopefully he can take this into game 5 and wipe the floor clean, so we can say goodbye to philly.

Who is going to win Coach of the Year? Your thoughts?

Topic #2849 | Report this topic

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Try adding a little more detail .. like who the hell you are talking about .. (Ben Wallace?? ) and put it in an NBA thread !

While we are talking .. did you know that when you post, its costs someone money ? Think about it .

Quality not quantity..
good luck.

(Mod: I think it's fairly obvious. There's only one Big Ben who wins DPOTY awards and is going into Game 5 against Philly. Plus, there's no real need to write an essay to introduce a topic.)

Reply #32344 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

You're a wanker Skyhook

Reply #32382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MW - i think Skyhook has been the most polite in giving Bizzy a helpful pointer. Good on ya Skyhook, for trying to help Bizzy out some, good to see a pro look after a rookie.

MW, id've thought you would show a little more tolerance.

Reply #32405 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Ben Wallace of the Detroit Pistons won his third NBA Defensive Player of the Year in four years as the NBA today announced him as the 2004-05 recipient.

The three-time Defensive Player of the Year finished the 2004-05 NBA regular season with averages of a career-high 9.7 points, 12.2 rebounds, a career-high 2.1 assists, 1.43 steals and 2.38 blocks in 36.1 minutes per game. He finished the season as the only NBA player ranked in the top five in blocks and steals.

What a gun!!!

Reply #32420 | Report this post

truth seeker  
Years ago

i know this is un related. But when do we find out who got MVP. Fingers cross though that it is Nash

Reply #32457 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:30 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754