BALLER#3
Years ago

Boomers Jersey

I have looked so hard for Boomers Jerseys and have found nothing. I want one to wear not as memorabilia or anything. If someone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Topic #28532 | Report this topic

Avv  
Years ago

Peak Sports website

Reply #366475 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Yep probably only online for Boomers jerseys.

Looking forward to the day when regular sports retailers sell more basketball gear other than the same few extra large NBA jerseys (we are not all Heat, Bulls, Celtics and Lakers fans you know!)Would love to see stores actually stock some NBL and Boomers gear as well as bit more variety with their NBA merch.

Reply #366478 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Pretty much only Peak Sports stores..

We (andthefoul) tried to set up an online store with some Boomers/NBL stuff, but the powers that be shut down that idea pretty fast.

Reply #366480 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

Thanks for that. I will check out Peaks online store.

Reply #366490 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Sports stores will rip you off with NBA gear anyway. Just go online. Official NBA store or eBay or countless others...

Reply #366503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gotta love the nbl shutting down grassroots merchandise of their brand.

Reply #366658 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:36 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754