KET
Years ago

New Tigers TVC

It's good. Not a fan of the music used and the footage which had the ONEHD scoreboard in there, surely they could have found just a bit more footage which didn't have that a scoreboard graphic?

Topic #28617 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

that was pretty bad to say the least.

Reply #368123 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Not bad. For a club that's done nothing in years, they seem to be realizing that you need to do some marketing to raise their profile. Good to see. Hopefully it results in increased numbers at their Hisence Arena games at least.

Will it get air time though?

Reply #368130 | Report this post

Stingray Army  
Years ago

Not a fan of the Tigers but I really liked that.

Reply #368151 | Report this post

Nba agent  
Years ago

I think the coach must of made this commercial, was in it a fair bit.

Reply #368153 | Report this post

S21  
Years ago

So THAT is what a Director of Coaching does in the NBL...

Reply #368157 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Didn't see trev Gleeson once - wonder why?

Reply #368158 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Be good if the Sixers could come up with something like that!

Reply #368160 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it's great. A lot of people are quick to bash the tigers over pretty much anything but I think that commercial is better than most I have seen from NBL teams. The Tigers haven't really been known for marketing recently so it's good to see them getting out there.

Reply #368170 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Last time the Tigers did TV advertising (about four years ago) Dodo did a lot of the work for them and it resulted in a string of sellouts. Hopefully it's a sign of the long term plan and not just a once off.

Reply #368178 | Report this post

A.W  
Years ago

Not sure how anybody could knock that.

Step in the right direction.

Reply #368205 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'm not a Tigers fan and always love hating them because they are Victorian. However this is great work and I like it. Well done to the club.

I hope other clubs do something similar such as the Adelaide 36ers.

Reply #368212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well itsa alot better then the 36ers last add... lay ups in front of empty stadiums against practice teams... wow, excitement plus

Reply #368386 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:00 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754