Barry
Years ago

Sub standard courts in Adelaide

Coming over to SA from Melbourne I cannot believe the terrible quality of the courts here. mavericks CRT 2 last night for div 1 - can you be serious ?? And a couple more of the metro stadiums aren't much better.

Topic #28640 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

why stop at courts

Reply #368427 | Report this post

Barry  
Years ago

Games were good , refs ok !!

Reply #368428 | Report this post

Years ago

dont have to preach to the converted - several stadiums are due for renovation

Reply #368429 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As in the Mavericks courts in Mt Barker? I play there locally every week and they are horrible! No grip, its actually like playing on ice.

Reply #368444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mavericks have the best court in
the comp (CRT 1) & the worst court in the comp (CRT 2). They should not be allowed to play district games on a concrete court period!!!!

Reply #368451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My son broke his arm & also tore a ligament a couple of years ago on Mt Barker crt2. The fall was nothing that doesn't occur every week & I swear the damage wouldn't have occurred on a wooden sprung floor. But of course you don't have any come back.

Reply #368468 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mt Barker may look nice and have lots of seating but its the hardest wooden floor in Adelaide.

Certainly not the best in SA.

Reply #368469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mt Barker Ct 1 may look good... But so friggen hard!

Reply #368487 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Marion and Hillcrest are shockers and an OHS issue. There are plenty of outdoor gravel courts in small country towns would put them to shame.

Reply #368488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

port adelaide courts are horrible too

Reply #368592 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:57 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754