Panther32
Years ago

Eric Gordon accepts Suns offer

Eric Gordon has agreed on an offer from the Phoenix Suns for a max contract worth $58 Million over 4 years.
The Hornets can match this offer but Gordon has come out and said, "After visiting the Suns, the impression the organization made on me was incredible," Gordon told ESPN.com. "Mr. (Robert) Sarver, Lon Babby, Lance Blanks, the Front Office Staff and Coach (Alvin) Gentry run a first-class organization, and I strongly feel they are the right franchise for me. Phoenix is just where my heart is now."
Will the Hornets now match it or just part ways with a player who doesn't seem to want to be there.

Topic #28676 | Report this topic

Jake  
Years ago

I would stay with the Hornets. In a couple of seasons they will be better than the Suns.

Reply #368953 | Report this post

BB  
Years ago

Suns are going to be no good, Hornets have already stated that they will match this offer even though Gordon sounds as though he wants to go to Phoenix.

Reply #368956 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:44 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754