MW
Years ago

NBL tipping comp

Does anyone know of an online tipping competition for the NBL? If there is none, this site would be a great place for one!!!

Topic #287 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Last year I think there were two. One was NBL Tipping and the Razorbacks ran the other one (a Sixer fan won it!).

We'll set up a group on the NBL Tipping site and have a little competition amongst ourselves.

Reply #2194 | Report this post

Ronnie Ratliff  
Years ago

game on Issac i am in

Reply #2195 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

I say old chap, that is a marvelous idea!

Yee Olde bags!

Reply #2196 | Report this post

The Big Aristotle  
Years ago

Would be great.

Reply #2197 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sixers Lounge has done this in the past, so we'll jump in with them this time perhaps.

Reply #2198 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I think it's safe to say that the Sixers Lounge traffic is all coming through here now. So a joint tipping comp would be cool.

NBL Tipping is a great site and last year had weekly prizes as well as a overall prize.

The others that were running last season and also offered prizes were.

Razorbacks Tipping
Gaze Tipping
Wildcats Tipping

I think there was one or two other tipping comp's that didnt have any prizes on offer.

Cheers, DJ

Reply #2203 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Maybe it's time for me to come out of retirement in a bid to reclaim the national tipping title I held on nbltipping.com 4 years ago. Might be a bit tricky to get a guage on the league from up here in Scotland though...

Reply #2210 | Report this post

kdfha  
Years ago

hahah yeah - good luck...i tried tipping premier league soccer once and u just dont get the news filtering in! and this will be even more so with NBL in scotland! im in for that aswell.

Reply #4044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #149946 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:09 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754