Gearinup
Years ago

Basketball Aus uniform/supporters gear

Anyone know where I can buy some good Aus supporters gear? Would love some official stuff, but open to other gear as well

Topic #28731 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Search the site - there have been a few threads about this that might help.

Reply #369851 | Report this post

http://www.peaksports.com.au/shop/basketball-australia/

Reply #369856 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

Patty Mills just released an awesome Aussie Boomers design as part of his charity 'Wears My Shirt' range of t-shirts;

http://www.wearsmyshirt.com/products/Aussie-Boomers/96.html

Reply #369869 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So PEAK is basically the Chinese Target or Kmart Brand.

I think the design and colour of the Uniforms is pretty awful. The supporter gear is ordinary at best.

Of the limited funds BA get outside of the Sports Commission, the PEAK deal would be pretty big.

Someone designed new uniforms and posted them here a week ago. They were awesome. Clean design, one white, the other a dark green like College Uniforms. Really impressive.

Reply #369874 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

I have some of the PEAK gear (jacket, hoodie, t-shirt) and can vouch for it's quality. It's top shelf. But I don't understand why everything is navy blue and white - go green and gold all the way!

Reply #369880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone know if you can get a name and number on the jersey?

Reply #369964 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Picked up a Patty Mills Game Day shirt...

Reply #369967 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754