Frustrated
Years ago

Game Fixtures 16 girls

Well its wed. and still no fixture up for this weeks u/16 div 1 girls?????
I know people are away for state duties and i think if 3 girls are missing from a team they can have their game rescheduled, but i'm sure not every team is missing 3, so why no schedule?
Some parents have a couple of kids playing and since all div 1's no longer all play at the same place need to organize transport for 1 or another!!!
Why the delay??

Topic #28741 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Every game must involve a team with 3 or more players missing.

Reply #369951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Paul is away, give him a break!!!!

Reply #369954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why do the mavericks boys have to play?? Dont country count???

Reply #369962 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mavs only have 2 boys away. They have 4 girls!

Reply #369965 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I know the assumption is that everyone is back being the last weekend of school holidays, but the July holidays are generally the time when families do the theme parks, Cairns, Darwin, Broome - all the warm places!

There's usually an upset or two and being Friday the 13th....

Reply #369974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jack, that has been the case fr the last 20 years during all school holidays not including Christmas, so people do have the chance to organise around it.

Reply #369992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just assume fville will be at home and sturt will be at home thats a fair bet now isn't it!!

Reply #370000 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754