Latest on Howard???

Can someone inform me on latest Howard news, saw a pic of him in LA wearing a lakers SnapBack, what does this mean for LA's tittle hopes??

Topic #28764 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought reserved himself for that Aussie track suit

Reply #370353 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Dwight or Ron?

Reply #370355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Howard I Know?

Reply #370356 | Report this post

Chewy316  
Years ago

He's still a member of the Magic. Most likely trade scenarios have him going to either Houston or Atlanta. The Lakers could also trade Bynum for Howard although I expect that would need a 3rd team in the trade to make it happen as the Magic don't want to take Bynum for Howard in a straight swap. If I was the Lakers' GM, I would be questioning how much it would cost for the Lakers to get Howard when you already have the 2nd best Center in the NBA. The Starting 5 for the Lakers isn't an issue, the bench is. Getting Howard doesn't solve their depth issues and putting fillers in to get Howard would reduce their depth even more. So yeah, I can't see the Lakers trading for him. Houston makes the most sense.

Reply #370357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hoopshype.com for all your trade rumours as they come in.

Reply #370360 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

His going to play WNBA, where he belongs

Reply #370378 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Lakers will land him 4 sure!

Reply #370414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:28 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754