AK-47
Years ago

Diamon Simpson plays well for Rockets today!

Diamon Simpson had a really solid output today in the Rockets Summer League game against the Bulls. He started, playing 17 minutes.

Finished with:
7 Points 2/3 FG and 3/3 FT's!
1 Rebound
2 Assists
1 Steal
No Turnovers!

Not a bad effort from the big fella!

Topic #28802 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Not too bad at all.

I still wish he was an Adelaide 36er again, however the coach doesn't bring the best out of him or treat him right. Eg. Bench him for an entire quarter.

Reply #371065 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Champs - it wasn't because of the coach that Diamon was sitting. Try his attitude and fitness level.

Reply #371119 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

By the looks of it Houston trimmed there summer league roster down dramatically hope he gets a gig at training camp and then eventually some NBA game time. Got a lot of potential in him. It is also pleasing to see another graduate out of the St Marys program going well. Next up Delly :)

Reply #371126 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

Rob Jones wouldn't be a bad pickup for an NBL club.

Reply #371127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did khazzouh go?

Reply #371134 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

@rohant16 i totally agree i see him as a poor mans royce white and anon Khazzouh played huge minutes for the lakers yesterday and seems to be going alright hopefully plays well tomorrow

Reply #371141 | Report this post

sixersfan  
Years ago

Yeah Diamon was benched for poor fitness and attitude.

Pro athlete and he couldnt even run out 30 mins.

Plus he had a fake attitude. Got some good skills but doesnt have the fight or hunger to make NBA

Reply #371145 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I disagree with you above saying poor attitute and fitness.

Diamon was the best player giving it a crack, showing passion, crashing the boards, hustling. A people person and always had time for fans.

Reply #371150 | Report this post

sixersfan  
Years ago

Not saying that Diamon wasnt the best player in the line up last year.

But he did have poor attitude and fitness issues. I sat 4 rows behind the Sixers bench and heard why he got benched for that crucial quarter. No Pro Athlete should be needing to rest after 4-5 minutes of court time.

He did give time to his fans however was very fake behind it.

Wasnt a big fan of Warren either, very arrogant.

Reply #371161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Warren wasn't arrogant, he was extremely shy.

Reply #371167 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Yeah I heard Warren was shy and not a social person. He preferred to keep quiet and to himself.

Reply #371180 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

As mentioned above, Khazzouh played 33 minutes against the Spurs 2 days ago and played pretty well.

8 Points on 3/8 shooting, 2/2 FT's
4 Rebounds
2 Assists
1 Steal
1 Turnover
3 Fouls

Another fair effort.

Reply #371193 | Report this post

sixersfan  
Years ago

Only my experience of Warren, I asked him what he thought of Adelaide and the team.

He basically turned his head away and said I'm here. He's not that shy. You can see him rant all the ghetto stuff on twitter all the time.

Reply #371260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Being active on twitter doesnt mean hes not shy! He definitely wasnt a comfortable social animal in australia anyway.

Reply #371268 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:02 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754