Anonymous
Years ago

dwight howard sook!

i officialy dislike dwight howard now after all this. i never knew someone could be so selfish and such a sook. get over yourself mate! hope he injures himself this year and never gets another contract

Topic #28808 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

agreed, cant stand the sook!

Reply #371205 | Report this post

The Medic  
Years ago

sooking about a sook?

irony.

Reply #371209 | Report this post

j  
Years ago

hahahahaha 'The Medic' that was a great call!

Reply #371210 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

I too am sick of the constant whinging, trade speculation and attention Howard is getting. However, wishing injury upon him is pretty harsh. Not only would it rob a franchise of their star player it would rob the league of its best centre. Orlando need to get the deal done and move on.

Reply #371211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You hope he injures himself and never get another contract!? But extreme, stop being as much of a bitch as d12 is. Taking the nba a bit to serious, nothing to do with u don't like it for watch or read the headlines.

Reply #371213 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

If he wants out so bad, is it possible for orlando offer him the opportunity to pay for the right to get out of contract?

Reply #371217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hes not even that good! Can't shoot can't dribble can't pass all he can do is rebound and block. He's scum of the earth

Reply #371221 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

^ not that good ? LMFAO

no idea

Reply #371226 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

Lebron had one hour of prime time on ESPN to fulfil his ego and announce his "Decision"..maybe Howard should do it over several nights..say one hour a night on all major networks from Monday thru Friday with a special full-day coverage on Sunday for the Big Decision..im not sure that would satisfy his ego though

Reply #371232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He only rebounds, blocks shots and gets 20 any given night. May be all he does, but he does it just about better than any one in the last 20 years.... hate all you want, but dont let the jealously blind the facts.

Reply #371250 | Report this post

Chewy316  
Years ago

Anon, don't overrate Howard like you have. Best in 20 years? Gimme a break! What about Shaq? David Robinson? Malone? (was a great big altho not a 5 still an elite big)

Howard is a great player, but i'm sure if I sat down and had a look at past elite 5's in the NBA, there would be a fair few ahead of him.

Reply #371251 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

He should do the honorable thing: retire from the nba and sign for import minimum in a 3rd world country to grow the game internationally and use his profile to shed light on the atrocities in that country.

Reply #371252 | Report this post

SMA  
Years ago

371250!

I agree with Chewy....Shaq, Robinson and Ewing without even trying.

To settle it totally Hakeem Olajuwon would devour Der Wight for breakfast.

Reply #371253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just about, boys, read the fine print. He dominates just as they did in their prime. All this hoopla about Howard, is purely because he is a franchise player that only comes around very seldom. I dont like him personally, and this situation has got boring, pick a team already, but dogging his play is dumb.

Reply #371255 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:10 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754