peter
Years ago

any indoor courts to practise on

Hi,

I've recently formed a team that plays social mixed at Unley and we are looking for an indoor court on which to practise. Does anybody know of a court/hall/stadium whatever that provides such a facility either for free or for hire? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Pete

Topic #2881 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ring main stadiums in your area and talk to stadium managers in your area, places like wayville and marion are USUALLY available during the day and the stadium managers are usually happy to let you shoot around while they're there.

Reply #32698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think wayville can be available during the day. seen some people shooting there sometimes.

Reply #32709 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wayville is open every day i think. go there after tafe sometimes to shoot around

Reply #32726 | Report this post

peter  
Years ago

Thanks guys, your replies have been very helpful!

Reply #32804 | Report this post

ryan  
Years ago

im in the same shoes but western suberbs, are there any courts around here i could practice on?

There used to be an awesome little 3on3 building with heaps of courts on frederick road but thats closed down.

cheers

Reply #234140 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:48 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754