Abc123
Years ago

3 x 3 nationals

Apparently the tournament was a huge success according to BA, however, there seems to be a lack of information regarding it?

Meant to be naming Australian 3 x 3 teams following the event, haven't heard or seen anything about that?

No figures after games so can't even see how players performed or more importantly who was even in each team?

Topic #28821 | Report this topic

Ballin  
Years ago

I was there, didn't see who was selected but a stand out performer was Tanner Krebs from Tassie. He couldn't be stopped games leading to th final but struggled shooting wise in the Grand Final, but man the kid was hitting 3s a metre outside the 3 with a hand in his face, not only that he was getting to the ring and the pull up was cash. Another stand out was Tad Dulfeimier(think thats how you spell it), those two really were the main players, SA Metro worked well together they were really impressive, my picks would have to be for the Aus team
Tanner
Tad
Matt Young(tassie)
Nick(forget his last name from vic metro)
Didn't catch many girls games to pick a team

Reply #371399 | Report this post

Ho-Bart  
Years ago

Ditto. Had to troll sporting pulse to find it.

Complain we get no attention but we don't publicize these type of events.

20-20 cricket is hot..couldn't this do the same for basketball?!?! Crazy!

Reply #371400 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joel spear from Sa made team also Patrick Thomas ,Ryan Clark from Sa are reserves

Reply #371425 | Report this post

Ballin  
Years ago

Who were the others?

Reply #371491 | Report this post

Was just about to push "enter" to give the Aus team when I was informed that the kids that made the team have been told to keep it to themselves until BA announce them. Don't want to spoil their party so I will respect their wishes. For those unaware of the results
girls
Vic Country beat Vic Metro by one point
Team supposed to be posted today but haven't seen it yet,

Reply #371509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

6 people selected. 3 to travel to Spain and a 3 member reserve team.

Reply #371698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's no secret anymore.
http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/article/2012/07/25/339741_local_sports.html

Reply #371786 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:15 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754