Wookiee
Years ago

Kings finally announce Kevin Smith signing

http://www.nbl.com.au/kings-shortcut/news/article/2012/july/kevin-smith-signing-finalizes-kings-1213-roster/

Considering the points and players available, I'm borderline thinking that this could be a good move... how ever Kings have gone from one of the youngest teams to one of the oldest now, so it will be interesting how that works out... Where they fell over and blew leads last season, maybe with a bit more experience on the team, that might happen less... But with less big time scorers on teh team, maybe we won't get that many big leads to blow! lol...

Topic #28846 | Report this topic

Happy Days  
Years ago

Played at Mt Gambier SEABL and got sacked but who hasnt been there.Went to Mildura and played Big V Div 2 and dominated.Been playing NZ NBL.Role player but dont expect too much as he is 32.

Reply #371762 | Report this post

Deios58  
Years ago

And also tried out with Cairns and Townsville who both said thanks but no thanks. Questionable signing at best. Kings have wooden spoon written all over them.

Reply #371791 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

I am not all over NBL signings like you guys but have to agree, Kings have just completed the weirdest off season ever I think.

Reply #371793 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

The ONLY problem i have with this is the fact that he has taken Gynes spot. A young talented Australian player who is now (likely) out of the league.

Reply #371796 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

You had me until you said talented.

Reply #371802 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Walked right into that one..

Reply #371803 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754