Years ago

Russia vs Brazil - Olympic Men

russia unlucky with brazillian tall pushing off in a trap with 3.45 to go - and gets the foul his way - sent to the line and puts them in front by 1.

Topic #28934 | Report this topic

Years ago

brazillian guards going to win this for them

Reply #373337 | Report this post

Years ago

another tough call for russia - clean block but the slightest incidental body contact.

brazil miss both throws !

Reply #373338 | Report this post

Years ago

hope russia win - then if boomers can beat them we will be in a tie for 2nd (if we beat GB as well)

Reply #373339 | Report this post

Years ago

huge 3 by russia - tied with 26.3 left.

Reply #373340 | Report this post

Years ago

brazil by 2 with 6.1 left

Reply #373341 | Report this post

Years ago

smart time out straight after russian time out by brazil - redefine their match ups

Reply #373342 | Report this post

simple  
Years ago

T.O. worked against them because Russia hits the three, and Brazil had to try and make a full court press to get a shot...which missed the target..RUSSIA WINS

Reply #373343 | Report this post

Years ago

omg - what a trey ! russia by 1 should have been and 1

so now if we can beat GB and russia -

scenario if we can win those 2 games -

brazil, russia and aust tie

brazil + 4 ; - 1 = + 3

russia + 1 : ?

aust - 4 ; ? - need to beat russia by 8 or more

of course this all means nothing if brazil or russia beat spain

Reply #373344 | Report this post

Deios58  
Years ago

Lol, beat Russia? We'll be lucky to get within 10 points of them.

Reply #373345 | Report this post

Japorms  
Years ago

thats what you thought. but i believe Boomers can beat Russia.

Reply #373352 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

We can beat Russia if we have a really good day, but it would definitely be a big upset.

Reply #373376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with Paul, but what does this win by russia do to our top 3 standings? if russia lose to spain and we beat russia i guess we will be tied for 3rd? in that scenario... however sure if we lose to russia were almost definitely 4th and if we lose to GB were out of it all...

Reply #373390 | Report this post

Deios58  
Years ago

Give me a break Paul. We are no chance. Showing your utter cluelessness as per usual.

Reply #373414 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

Does anyone else just love alexey Shved? So good!

Reply #373415 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Deios58, would you like to stake everything you own on the game, against no return? You're obviously that confident to believe the Boomers cannot possibly win.

All paul's saying is that on our day we could win, and that's fair enough. He's very realistically said that it would be considered an upset - i.e., it's unlikely.

Reply #373424 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:48 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754