SiMON2g
Years ago

NBA International League Pass

Has anyone from Australia had NBA ILP? Was thinking of subscribing this season for the NBA, and was wondering if it was worth it. What are the prices like? I cannot find them on the NBA site, perhaps they have not been released yet for the upcoming season.

Topic #28958 | Report this topic

Dazzler  
Years ago

Last season it was ~$200 for the whole season including playoffs and finals. If you love NBA it's a must.

Reply #373707 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

I had it last season and thought it was great. I'm a shift worker though so I had ample opportunity to watch live games most days.

Reply #373712 | Report this post

SMA  
Years ago

Another shift worker. Had it and loved it. Used Apple TV device to watch it on big screen.

Reply #373796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm a nine to fiver and I loved it too. Get to watch the games on demand and skip all the breaks.

Get it. Don't worry about price you can pay on installment.

Reply #373802 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Outside of America, Australia has the largest number of NBA league pass subscribers. So you'll find a lot of people have it.

And yes, It is very much worth it!!

Reply #373816 | Report this post

SiMON2g  
Years ago

So $200 for the entire package, that's every single game? Because I've also heard you can select a certain number of teams for a package and it cuts the price down to almost half, I believe the number was around 5 teams?

I used to have NBA TV Live, which was good as it was cheap, and I paired that with ESPN's odd game, and that was my regular season viewing.

I'm a uni student with 2 days off a week, so I can get a decent amount of viewing in too.

Reply #373831 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

I paid about $180 for a full season pass, which got me every game from every team.

I think the team package option for last season was that you could choose your favourite team and pay for all of their games (I think it worked out to be about $80 or so).

While I didn't always watch the games live, I still thought I had gotten value for money well before the all-star break with the ability to watch replays and condensed versions of the games.

Reply #373832 | Report this post

SiMON2g  
Years ago

Does anyone have any information on this years prices, or when they are being released?

Reply #373844 | Report this post

SiMON2g  
Years ago

bump :)

Reply #373921 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:09 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754