Anonymous
Years ago

Graf's white shoes not good

Why does Carrie Graf wear white shoes with black pants while coaching? Does she think she is better than everybody else an has to wear different colour shoes to her assistant coaches to prove it? The head coach should always be dressed in the same outfit as his/her assistant coaches! If they dress different it tells me straight away the head coach thinks they are better than anyone else!! For team solidarity the coaching team should ALWAYS the same, including the same colour shoes!!

Topic #28970 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes I hate the white shoes also. It reeks of individuality in a team sport.

Reply #373927 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

wish there's a like button on hoops.com.au

Reply #373930 | Report this post

Japorms  
Years ago

lol. but yes good observation

Reply #373935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who gives a shit really. They lead Canada by 5, worry about her coaching not her wardrobe FFS. what a joke

Reply #373937 | Report this post

smoovy  
Years ago

The whole coaching bench needs a makeover

Reply #373939 | Report this post

watch  
Years ago

I never noticed until it was pointed out, but yeah they do look pretty bad.

I was more wondering what Michelle Timms is going there since the team lists only have 2 ast coaches listed and I thought there was a 17 person limit on the bench, normally 12 players, 3 coaches, manageress, doctor/physio.

Also thought that the Australian National coach could at least have a white board with the current court layout on it.

I like how the Canadian coach talks to her team. Calm and to the point.

Reply #373941 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The crest on the pocket of the coaches' shirts looks a bit like a food stain on camera.

Reply #373942 | Report this post

The Medic  
Years ago

Really....we have to comment on the "fashion" of the female coach. Why have there been no comments on what Brett Brown is wearing. After all, that hairstyle is so out of date.

Let's focus on the ball, and stop playing the man.

Reply #373960 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Interesting style a coaching .
12 - 0 start , Jackson comes off first
Cambage 11points in the first 5 mins , comes off
that's 5 in 5 out . Uses all 12 players in the first 7 mins , subs every 2mins.

Reply #374019 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

I agree with anon- looks funny.

Reply #374027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Graf's coaching is as bad as her fashion choice. Not sure how she can continue to play harrower so much over richards and snell more than o'hea. Harrower seems to be a step behind the guards at this level now where as Richards has that speed to match, can't see harrower keeping up with the American guards if we get that far. And obviously snell must be one of the coaches pets as to me o'hea has been one of our 3 best players from what I've seen and yet still spends considerable time on the bench. Understandably harrower and snell have been good players in the past but when there are better options sitting on the bench they need to be playing.

Reply #374240 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mcleod has been good in her limited minutes.

Russian men's team coaches looked outstanding in their jeans and joggers.

Reply #374286 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Things are bad when we have to comment on fashion.

Reply #374293 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:13 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754