Stephanie Rice and Kobe Bryant

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Topic #28994 | Report this topic

meo  
Years ago

Reply #374457 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Was with his wife the day before. Saw some pics on /r/NBA. Mixing things up!

Reply #374459 | Report this post

NON-PC  
Years ago

He's obviously putting his best foot forward, judging from his hand language, good luck to him, Kobe would be a perfect fit for Steph , he is used to playing in the large venues.

Reply #374464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think he his showing them how big his feet are. The girls look stunned.

Reply #374465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I may have the flu today bit did rofl when reading nonpc post

Reply #374468 | Report this post

budgie  
Years ago

So thats why she had a sore neck during the olympics

Reply #374482 | Report this post

kobeh8r  
Years ago

nice guys don't cheat on their wives with hotel workers. Kobe is a scumbag, albeit a very talented scumbag. If he couldn't play basketball worth a damn you would all agree with me. Stay in London Stephanie, no one wants you back here.

Reply #374487 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

I think you will find he has seperated from his wife over 10 yrs a few motnsh back now. Maybe the family are over watching him play?

Reply #374493 | Report this post

Robert Pack  
Years ago

A little Birdy told me that Kobe struck Steph at the Beijing Olympics

Reply #374496 | Report this post

budgie  
Years ago

I think kobeh8r is an angry man hater, perhaps this is Nat Cook?

Reply #374498 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

Color me hugely disappointed if your innuendos have any truth to them... If Marko Jaric can bag an Adriana Lima - what should Kobe be able to achieve... Steph Rice? Please...

I call BS on this.

Reply #374501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's the Olympics.

Athletes play sport then play up (with each other) once they are done

That's why we love sport

Reply #374515 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

The Australian Womens swimming team thought it hilarious when their training was in lock down mode to all except them and invited media one particular session prior to the games.

They were told Kobe was attending their session. They said 'Yeah right!'

Kobe then rocked up with his daughters swimming caps and told Steph that his daughters said that Step has to sign them! After inital disbelief from all the girls, she signed them and all posed for photos.

The girls laughed their arses off, and the media lapped it up. This has been a very public friendship.

Reply #374520 | Report this post

The Key  
Years ago

Kudos to Non-PC

Reply #374522 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jake, I think they're still somewhat together. She's in London with their kids during the games. They were together at an event just the other night:

Reply #374527 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

Whoa! She looks high maintenance....

Reply #374531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Digging the blonde and brunette either side too.

Is one Bronte Barratt?

Reply #374532 | Report this post

The Medic  
Years ago

So Michael Jackson IS alive????

Steph is wayyyyyy better than Mrs Kobe. Whats with the duck lips?

Reply #374533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

True dat medic.

Soooooo many lol captions for that photo doe

Reply #374534 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

quack.

Reply #374537 | Report this post

kobeh8r  
Years ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2183806/Kobe-Vanessa-Bryant-blast-London-Olympics-swimming-match-daughter.html

nuff said.

Reply #374538 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Kobe loves rice for dinner!

Reply #374540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think Kobe would be happy just going one on one. He's used to being double teamed.... ;)

Reply #374541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(blockquote>I think you will find he has seperated from his wife over 10 yrs a few motnsh back now. Maybe the family are over watching him play?

Kobe and his wife did seperate, she filed for divorce but now they're trying to reconcile.

Steph Rice says no!

Reply #374556 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Someone get Steph away from that disgraceful man

Reply #374560 | Report this post

MM  
Years ago

You look hot today Steph, like a sun rice
oh stop it Kobe your naughty.

Reply #374561 | Report this post

El Diablo  
Years ago

@ non-pc. Nice

I would add that Rice is used to not coming 1st at the Olympics, and given that Kobe comes 1st at most things he tries, its a perfect match!

Also some (undeveloped joke) about Kobe being all over Stephanie like white on rice!

Reply #374563 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

Geez you get snapped watching a game of basketball at the Olympics and all of a sudden something is going on!
Plus Steph is too old for Kobe! ;)

Reply #374568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he stoinked her in beijing !

Reply #374646 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

....someone should ask the ex-Ms Summerton, who roomed just down from Ms Rice, what she saw in London....could sell some Women's Day mags!

Reply #374913 | Report this post

Hopscotch30  
Years ago

Sorry guys, but those two were definitely alleged to be an item back in Beijing. It's one of the worst-kept secrets out there. I'm loving how the newspapers are saying this is a blossoming new romance. Surely they must know!

Reply #374940 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

Interesting to see Adelaide girl Jess Trengove in that first top photo sitting next to Stef who was sitting next to Kobe....

wonder if Liz Cambage's tweat was also aimed at little Jessy....or just Stef, yeah i can just imagine Liz stomping on little Jess..

Reply #374949 | Report this post

NON-PC  
Years ago

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/stephanie-rice-spotted-with-kobe-bryant-at-velodrome/story-e6frea6u-1226445510083

"Cambage, who has attracted headlines in London herself after becoming the first woman to pull off a slam dunk at the Olympics, took to Twitter to voice her disapproval of the Steph-Kobe show.

"I love how Kobe has his wife with him at the Olympics, yet still surrounded by groupies," the 20-year-old tweeted.

"Some women need to get a grip ASAP!" "

Its clear that Steph has increased her grip since 2008 quite considerably, was it tennis balls that did it ?

I suppose it depends upon how big her hands are as to the chances of anyone else getting a grip.

Reply #375064 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

How things can get blown out of proportion!
It is now reported by Craig Stevens (the former Aussie swimmer) who 'canned' Steph in order for his 15 minutes of fame, is apologising and wants to detract his accusations..

Reply #375071 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Ask the Opals players for confirmation - at least one of them busted Kobe leaving Steph's room in the very early hours of the morning first hand.

Horizontal Black Mamba'd.

Reply #375440 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:22 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754