Anonymous
Years ago

Do you want NBA on free to air?

Send the NBA an email asking for free to air coverage in Australia here: http://www.nba.com/email_us/contact_us.html

Topic #29030 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

do you think the nba has the final say in this or would that fall to the fta channel?

Reply #375200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The FTA would have final say, NBA isn't in a position to force FTA to show games, only thing NBA could do is reduce cost of rights to show on FTA

Reply #375201 | Report this post

phil  
Years ago

much better off posting an email addie for ten/one

Reply #375202 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

One has already announced the return of this coming season they didn't show it last year because of lockout which made it so tricky to get a contract sorted

Reply #375207 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Really? When? When will the games be on ie days/times?

Reply #375210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont think so benno

Reply #375212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where do you get that info Benno, share the link with us all please, would be great to have it back and i was kind of hoping it was only because of the lockout we missed this season

Reply #375213 | Report this post

Japorms  
Years ago

there will no free to air NBA TV as long as th Foxtel is around. Any free to air that will do so will be bought by Foxtel or the other. Look at One HD

Media in Australia has become more of advertisement than being a public utility.

Reply #375219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really hope the NBA is back on Ten/One next season but I doubt it.

Reply #375240 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

NBA League Pass. Just spend the $

Reply #375251 | Report this post

Chewie  
Years ago

Second league pass. I'd watch this in preference to FTA regardless, simply to pick the game I want to actually watch, and do so when it's convenient to me.

Reply #375286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA League Pass is a rip off.

I'd much prefer a random selection of 2-3 games a week for free, personally.

Reply #375288 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:22 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754