Avv
Years ago

Ingles top PPG of non-NBA players at Olympics

Interesting that he was the top scorer at the olympics of non-NBA players, a stat that may get him some further NBA notice.... He ranks 13th at 15ppg.

http://london2012.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/12/olym/statistics/p/asid//eid//rid//sid/6232/srid//ss//top-players.html

Topic #29040 | Report this topic

Anon12  
Years ago

Agree that he is best of non NBA players, but interesting to see P. Mills in the No 1. position.

Reply #375403 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

The NBA is just screaming to him! Go for it jingles

Reply #375418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which NBA team GM is looking at him thinking he is the player I need to win a title?

I agree that he probably belongs in the NBA, but teams that are struggling are looking to rebuild and Ingles isn't a franchise player so they are unlikely to go for a non-US role player. And most of the teams looking for bit players to fill their roster, probably don't need his skill set.

Maybe the Lakers, a SF off the bench who can pass, knock down the open shot, run the offence and play okay defence. Still I don't think come finals time he can guard LeBron, Durant, Anthony, etc, or set a hard screen on any NBA big man. Still needs to get a little stronger IMO.

Reply #375486 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Minnesota, Toronto and San Antonio are the ones who seem to really like foreign players in their systems.

Reply #375489 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:10 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754