Skud
Years ago

36ers secure Adelaide Arena lease

Club just emailed me saying that they have recieved notice that they should be able to secure a lease for the Arena for the 2012/2013 season!

Good news for us all

Topic #29063 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Yay!!!

Reply #375817 | Report this post

Venom  
Years ago

Nice !!! Stupid bank - which bank ?

Reply #375820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How secure is this? I really hope this gets sorted so things get back to normal!

Reply #375822 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

heheh Isaac adjusting my title...I was in a hurry dammit lol!

Reply #375823 | Report this post

Years ago

cheers for posting mate

Reply #375825 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Verbal agreement with official documents to be received on Monday.

Good job by the club and the fans who got behind the movement to secure the Arena for the immediate future.

Now we can focus on our remaining signings and preparation for the assualt on the iinet championship!

Reply #375826 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

we just need to make sure we have it for the season after too! the battle doesnt end with just this season

Reply #375833 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, next off-court battle is getting government support in securing the Arena for basketball in SA.

Reply #375835 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

This is great news, but we will still fight for the government to step in and save the Arena www.facebook.com/SavetheAdelaidearena

I cant wait for the season to begin!!!

Reply #375840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fantastic effort to everyone who gave light to this struggle.

Reply #375843 | Report this post

ringlord  
Years ago

The government should give Adelaide Oval naming rights,then with the 20 mil made from that give Basketball SA a part of the cash to own Adelaide Arena,then when we secure the Arena we sell naming rights also and hand out some money down to all District clubs in need!

Reply #375844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a surprise.

Reply #375845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good news! Only for the season so far I know, but is just good to be able to focus on the team and this season and worry about this in 12 months aha

Reply #375851 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Well done to Tru Blu for organising the FB thing as well. Every little bit counts.

If you go to the bar at the southern end at half time on the first game, I'll shout you a beer.

Reply #375857 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Great news, what a relief as this club is one of the most important franchises in the league, and their arena one of the best! Now I can go back to hating the Sixers :)

Reply #375861 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

and we can go back to hating those pussy cats from the West

Reply #375867 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

:)

Reply #375868 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754