joe
Years ago

basketball court in melbourne

Hi I just moved to Camberwell area and having no idea of where to join some casual games or competitions or whatever it is, seem too hard to find one. Im living really close to camberwell station and go to Swinburne (hawthorn) as well. That would be great to see anybody in this forum living in those areas or simply throw me some guides about available basketball courts around there. I'm international student so sorry about my English. Cheers!

Topic #29141 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

you have courts close by belmore and carrington new courts i think they are hawthorn or camberwell basketball clubs.
Also nudawading basketball club burwood highway and mahoneys rd. been there for years

hope this helps

Reply #376962 | Report this post

Symon  
Years ago

Welcome to Oz. if you don't mind traveling into the city on a Sunday, I can get you in touch with Asian guys that play casual games. Email me at [email protected] with your mobile number.

Reply #376983 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do what Symon says as camberwell is..well...lets just say not a good idea. They also dont run any senior domestic competitions.

Reply #376992 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

Hawthorn Basketball Association runs many grades for men, women & juniors. I'd start with them if you want to play.

If you just want to hire courts, start with the Ashburton Recreation Centre, Boroondara Sports Centre.

Reply #377147 | Report this post

Basketball613  
Years ago

Again, If your looking for a casual / social game, or even a bit of practice, look us up at basketball613.com.au

We organise tournaments every quarter, for the competitive types

Reply #491043 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:28 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754